Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A blog, huh?

"You need to write a blog"

Yeah, right. As if I have time.

I resisted for a long time and enjoyed reading the blog of one of my best friends. One day I found myself at a "Create your own blog" site. Here.

So away we go.

My fiance and love of my life came up with the perfect name. I was telling her about some corporate idiot I was talking to that didn't understand my client's problem or my authority (backed up with a court order) and that I had to 'educate' said idiot.

Her response was "Oh, were you being "Rossiferous"?

OK; I have a reputation (deserved and cultivated) for saying what's on my mind and not worrying too much about being politically correct. I like being to the point and injecting an off the wall humor into it. If I feel my client is not getting fair treatment then I'm vocal about it. If I feel that the customer-no-service telephone representative doesn't understand, I've been known to say "let me talk to your supervisor -- you're too stupid to talk to me". Great way to make friends, huh?

Anyhow, a word was created and I own that word.

So, with some trepidation, and an opportunity presenting itself, here we go. I have no idea how often I'll post, or what I'll post. When I do, I will try to keep it interesting.

-

2 comments:

  1. OK Ross you are off to a good start.
    Random scribbles are interesting to a host of people. They provide a valuable insight to human nature itself.
    Keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Ross - Keep writing.
    spondoolix.

    ReplyDelete